1. The upper cover of the RO water filter storage tank can be opened. If there is no water or the water is full in use, you can directly rotate the upper cover anticlockwise and check after opening.
2. In the process of use, the internal floating ball will slowly seal the water inlet link when the water inlet rises. At this time, do not move at will, or water leakage will occur.
3. If the water consumption is too much, the RO water filter storage tank will drop, which is a normal phenomenon. When it is not in use, the water filter will continue to make water.
4. If the RO water filter storage tank is used on the water dispenser or other mismatched machines, you can only open the upper cover to add water by yourself, similar to the function of the drinking bucket, but with less water storage.
Maintenance of RO water filter storage tank
1. The RO water filter storage tank is made of plastic material, which has a great reflection on the temperature difference. Do not install it outdoors or in a humid place, or it will cause aging problems and shorten the service life.
2. As part of the circuit system is attached to the product, it is better not to disassemble it at will to prevent the use of the product from being affected.
3. The water storage tank is fragile, so be careful when installing and moving it.