Cold winter, afternoon we make a cup of aroma pleasant coffee, immediately make us become refreshed, immediately be able to spirit into the next round of work. When it comes to the coffee machine filter water, it actually refers to the filter of coffee machine. However, if we don't know how to install and use the coffee machine filters, it will also delay our time. So, let me briefly introduce how the filter of coffee machine works and how to install it.
As shown in the figure, the filter works like this:
1. Inlet Filter Netting- Remove big impurities.
2. 50 Micron Inside Filter- Stop small carbon particles coming out into the purified water.
3. High quality non-sodium resin- Strong ability to remove scale and does not bring salts into water.
4. High quality natural coconut shell activated carbon- evenly size, 99% chlorine removal rate.
Then how to install the coffee machine water filters?
The First Step : Prepare the cartridge
1.Thoroughly wash hands prior to handling the filter
2. Remove the cartridge from the poly bag, this packaging is recyclable and can be disposed of with most household plastics.
3. Using a clean bowl filled with fresh cold water, submerge the cartridge and shake it to release any trapped air within the filter
The Second Step : Fit the cartridge
1. Remove the water tank from coffee machine and discard any remaining water.
2. The existing cartridge may be held in place with a spacer which bridges the gap between the top of the filter and the top of the tank.
3. Lift the cartridge spacer from the top of the filter and put the spacer to one side, this will be needed for the new filter.
4. The old filter can then be lifted straight upwards from the bottom of the tank.
5. Discard the old filter
6. Taking the new filter, fit the spacer over the top(if applicable) then seat the new cartridge back into the tank. The mount in the tank has a “hexagonal shape” and you must ensure the hexagonal inlet on the filter is aligned with this accordingly and the filter is fully pushed down over it.
The Third Step : Flush and Prepare
1. Close or refit the lid, ensuring the top of the spacer(where fitted) meets the recess in the lid of the water tank, holding the filter in place.
2. Fill the water tank with clean, cold water.
3. Refit the water tank to the coffee machine.
4. Rinse the filter, either by running the cartridge change/flush procedure on your coffee machine or for machines without this facility by vending the first full tank of water through ” as hot water only”(without using coffee)