Wholesale Comparable Refrigerator Water Filters of GE, LG, Maytag, Kenmore, Samsung Whirlpool, etc.
Factory Wholesale Everydrop Compatible ice & Water Refrigerator Filter 7
Perfectly fits and replaces UKF7003, UKF7001, UKF6001 and more filter models. Our filters have been tested and accredited againt EC 1935/2004, NSF 42 &53.
- Item: Refrigerator Water Filter
- Model: RWF1600A
- Cert.: NSF 42, 53
- Micron: 0.5
- Repalces: Everydrop Filter 7, UKF7003
- Product Details
- Company Profile
- Request a Quote
1. Our refrigerator water filter is tested and certified against NSF/ANSI 42 and 372 Lead-Free by NSF& IAPMO. Effectively filters out 99% of Chlorine and
significantly improving water taste.
2. It also certified by European TUV, ROHS, REACH, Canadian CSA, BPA Free and Australian Water Mark.
3. This multi-layer technology offers different levels of filtration efficiency in filtering out different particles. 0.5 Micron inner layer is effective against 99.99% of
Chlorine and meets Particular Reduction Class I standards.
4. Retains beneficial minerals in water which is good for health during the whole filtration process. It is recommended to replace this everydrop water filter 7
replacement every 6 months.
5. Compatible Filters: UKF7003AXXP, UKF7003, UKF7001, UKF6001, UKF5001AXX, RWF1600A, RFC1600A, WD-UKF7003, RFC 1600A, etc. Note: All listed
brands and models are used for compatibilities reference only.
|Refrigerator Water Filter|
|Coconut Shell Activated Carbon|
Micron Rate: 0.5 Micron.
Operating Temp,.: 38-100°F
Operating Pressure: 30-120 PSI/ 207-824 KPA
Flow Rate: 0.75 GPM/ 2.8 LPM.
NSF Tested Service Life: 300 Gallons or 6 Months.
Reduces particles, impurities, dirt, rust, sand, taste, and odor
Filters out 99% of Chlorine
Significantly improves water taste
OEM & Private Label
Minimum 1000 PCs for single model
Or 500 PCs each with at least 6 mixed models
EC1935/2004 Certified by European Parliament
NSF 53 Certified by WQA.
NSF 42 Certified by NSF International.
NSF 42 Certified by IAPMO.
Lead-Free Certified by NSF International.
We can ANF & Extend our certification to your own brands.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Normal order: 100—200 pcs; OEM order: 500 pcs.
2. Q: What payment methods your company use?
A: 30% in advance, the balance against the copy of the B/L.
3. Q: What transportation terms you provide?
A: We offer EXW, FOB, CIF, DDP upon bulk order transportation and delivery.
4. Q: How is your product delivered?
A: Samples: DHL/TNT/UPS expresses; Bulk goods: sea transportation.
5. Q: Is your product suitable for small businesses?
A: We supply products for small business owners.
6. Q: Do you offer a free trial or demo of your product?
A: We offer free samples for tests before official orders.
7. Q: Do you offer custom plans or packages for larger organizations?
A: We support OEM, ODM, private label and packages based on requirements.
8. Q: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: 1) Model number. 2) Size and dimension. 3) Function requirements. 4) The brand. 5) Quantity.
Welcome to our company website, thank you for your letter, we will give you a reply in the first time, would you please leave your information and contact way!